Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Simple Question Project - Abdi & Aden

Yesterday I heard two guys outside the studio talking about the chalkboard I have out front with the question written on it. I peeked around my computer screen to see one of them peeking back at me. I stood and invited them in. At which I introduced myself and asked them, if they could have any job in the world, what would their dream job be. I found it very interesting that these two young guys didn't even have to think about it as they are still at the age of dreamers.

Abdi said he wanted to be a weight lifter and Aden a soccer player. I hope to see them back soon to give them their portraits and encourage them to follow their dreams, and at the very least to dream.

Aden- Soccer Player

Abdi - Weight Lifter

No comments:

Post a Comment