Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Simple Question Project • Eugene

I met Eugene when he came by a few weeks ago and asked if he could wash my windows for $4. A ridiculously low price I told him he was more than welcome to, however that I was not going to pay him $4.

He has since stopped by a few more times, once to chat about photography and a possible shoot he would like me to do for him and then again today to clean my windows again.

He asked about the question and if he would qualify -- I said absolutely! It has been a bit slow on the project with the winter and all hindering people from walking by as often.

Eugene's dream job is to be a recording artist, something I should have known as the shoot he would like me to do in the future is for an album cover. We talked more today about possible backdrops for his shoot and he likes the idea of the river, because, like a river, our lives are always moving, always changing. Fluid.

Here is Eugene.

1 comment: