Friday, November 14, 2014

Simple Question Project • Mary

Saturday afternoon after Halloween, just before closing, Mary came into the studio inquiring about the sign on the chalkboard.

I explained my project and what the free portrait entailed. I think she was a bit surprised by the fact that it was a "right now" portrait but was a great sport about it.

Where it was later in the day we didn't have as much natural light as I would have preferred. But we did get a nice shot. While I was taking her portrait for the project she noticed the Halloween set I still had up so I took a few of her with that set up as well.



Mary's dream job is to be a mother. After telling me about her children and grandchildren I found she was like me, and had the opportunity to do her dream job. 



No comments:

Post a Comment